Effective tax planning uses a methodical approach to legally minimize your federal and state taxes while not compromising the performance and diversification within your portfolio. WealthTrust-Arizona’s financial advisors work with your CPA to understand how taxes affect your portfolio to better protect your wealth.
WealthTrust-Arizona’s investment advisors, together with your estate planning attorney and CPA, will help you:
- Title your assets for tax efficiency.
- Determine whether you belong in tax-free or taxable bonds.
- Defer, or even reduce, taxes on the sale of your investment real estate with appropriate titling and trust techniques.
- Help you navigate the confusing world of estate taxes, keeping you up-to-date on current, pending and possible legislation and how those changes could impact you and your portfolio.
- Use irrevocable trusts to leverage your testamentary gifts, lower your estate and income taxes, and provide a lasting legacy.
WealthTrust-Arizona’s financial advisors will work with your existing CPAs and estate attorneys to find the ethical, appropriate solutions you need to minimize your federal and state tax bills.